Icon

Icon

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

SIP60purples

Hello!!!

And thanks for checking in again for our newest Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge.
This week is something my sister will like, cuz it involves purple!!


I haven't made use of the scribbly lines in the Swirly Scribbles thinlits yet, so this seemed like a good chance to break em out!!


The card base is Elegant Eggplant, the stitched layer (cut with my most favorite Gina Steimel stitched dies!!) is on Smokey Slate.  The little flowers are from the Swirly Bird set, cut out with the matching die. The sentiment is from Endless Creations, the butterfly is from Nature's Perfection.


The butterfly cut out with the coordinating punch, the sentiment punched out with a retired punch whose name escapes me right now.  lol  The sentiment, butterfly and several of the flowers are poped up with dimensionals. I added a little sparkle with some bling.  :)

I had a little supervision while I was crafting today.....while she read the paper.  I have such a smart puppy dog!!  lol



Thanks again for stopping by!!
Please take a moment to join in this week's challenge!!
Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment