Icon

Icon

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

SIP50 sketch

Thanks for stopping by to check out challenge #50 at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-mh


As I have often stated.... I love sketch challenges.  They are SO my favorite!!! So, as usual, I didn't stop at one card with this one.  :)



This one follows the sketch the closest.... Base is Baked Brown Sugar. The patterned paper is some I found at a local scrapping store. We love camping, and so I snatched it up!!

The circle is white cardstock, the scalloped circle is Chocolate Chip. Both were cut out with Spellbinder dies.  The stamped images and sentiment are from an adorable set I got from my stampin friend Tina Riddle. It is a Taylored Expressions set called "S'more Fun'.  I cut the little bear image from a little scrap of the patterned paper that I had left over.



The trees are cut out with the matching dies, some of them are popped up with dimentionals.

And now on to some of my other ideas with this sketch.....




Thanks again for stopping by!!
Hope you have a great week, and can find some time to join in our challenge!!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, my family loves to camp and my husband makes the best coffee when we go camping...but he doesn't know how to use my Keurig (LOL). Your card ties in my love for camping so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It must be a guy thing. Titus doesn't like to cook at home, but when we are camping, I can sit and read my book, nap, relax..... he takes over all the cooking. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete