Icon

Icon

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

SIP47Tree

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card for the 47th challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Hard to believe we have been at this for almost a year already!!!

This week we have a fun challenge.....
http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-l8

I have been making a bunch of clean and simple cards lately, so this fits right in with my mojo as of late!!  :)

For my card, I chose an oldie but goodie...... "Lovely as a Tree".


This set is such a "go to" for me!!   It is so very versatile.  I use it for many different things.
The sentiment is from "Bloom With Hope".   I stamped both in Chocolate Chip. Then I colored in my tree with copic markers in Pea Green and Light Walnut. I shaded in a bit of sky behind my tree with Cool Shadow.  I just wanted the sentiment to have a touch of whimsy, so I added a few little specks around it with a Baked Brown Sugar maker. My cardstock base is Pool Party, the under layer is Mossy Meadow.

Hope you enjoy my project.
Please JOIN US!!!  :)

Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment