Icon

Icon

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

SIP47colors

Thanks for stopping by to check out the new challenge for this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!


So, I started yesterday by looking at my shelves of stamp sets, to see if anything jumped out at me..... and I grabbed Circle Circus, and this is what happened......


Cute background, I thought..... So I had in my head what I was going to do with it, but, when I got up this morning....... this happened.....  lol
 
 

Funny how my plan went in a totally different direction today.  lol  Oh well, I am sure I will make use of those backgrounds, as I have an order for 10 birthday cards I really need to get done!!

My card base is the Chocolate Chip.  I stamped the piece of Pool Party with the Hardwood stamp using Choc Chip ink.  The flowers are cut with the Botanical Builder Framelits in the challenge colors.  Some are finished off with coordinating candy dots.


For the sentiment, I sponged a wooden "Thanks" from the Expressions Natural Elements with the Choc Chip ink so it would coordinate better.


I curled up many of the flower edges with my bone folder before gluing them down...


I still am not loving these framelits as much as I thought I would, but do like how my card turned out.....even though it is SO not what I had planned yesterday!!  :)

Hope you can find some time to join in our challenge this week.

Have a Blessed day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment