Icon

Icon

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

SIP49flowers

Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!


As I have been shopping thru the new Stampin Up catalog, I am excited to see all the new goodies, but have been a bit sad at some of my favorites that are leaving. Among those favorites is Lost Lagoon.  It ha been a good friend of mine for almost 2 years now.....sad to see it go!!

So, I had it in mind as I was trying to decide what to do for my card this week.....



I cut out a card base first, and then had to decide what to do on top of it.  lol  Crazy way to figure out a card, I think!!  On top of the base is a layer of white which I ran thru a blossom embossing folder. Then I cut out some coordinating dsp squares.


Lastly I made a few banners, one in Lost Lagoon cardstock, on white with a sentiment stamped in same color. Curled the ends with my bone folder and stamped a few flowers in Daffodil Delight to finish it off.

On a side note, the photo Justin chose for this challenge banner is a place I happen to love!! Mount Moran, Grand Teton National Park, WY.  We are actually planning a trip out there next month!!  I haven't been there in about 8 years, and Titus has never been that far west. I can't wait to show him all my favorite places out there!!

Hope you enjoy my card. Please take some time to join this week's challenge!!
Thanks again for stopping by!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment