Icon

Icon

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Unity sketch challenge

I liked the Unity sketch challenge as soon as I saw it.  As I have stated in the past, sketch challenges are my fave!!  But, for some reason, I struggled a bit with this one...... my card turned out nothing like I originally had in mind!! But, that's ok.  I like how it turned out!!  :)

The sketch......

And my card......



The base is Smoky Slate. The patterned paper is from retired SU dsp pack.  The stamp is, of course from Unity, and the little embellishments were purchased at JoAnne Fabric, I believe.  I blame Unity Stamp Co for my love of wooden embellishments.  I have received several as 'freebies' in my Unity orders, and got addicted.  :)  The image is stamped in Basic Gray, colored in with markers, cut out with my Gina Steimel stitched square die, and popped up with dimentionals.

Thank you for stopping by!!
Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment