Icon

Icon

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Owl Be Darned

A few week's ago, I got to travel to civilization (Green Bay) and do some shopping. Found these cute photo frames, and have been contemplating what to use them on, My acetate order from Amazon came the other day, so........ shaker card time!!



I love this image and sentiment from Unity Stamp Co. So cute!!! The image is colored using copics. The base of card is Pool Party (which seems to be a 'go-to' of mine lately), the wood grain is a piece of dsp I had in my stash. The photo frame was purchased at JoAnne Fabrics.  The flowers are made using the Botanical Builder dies, and are cut in Daffodil Delight.  A few candy dots to finish off the flowers.


I cut a piece of acetate and attached it to the back of photo frame and sprinkled in some sequins from Hobby Lobby. I attached it to the image and card with some foam tape.

Tah-dah..... Cute little card.....

Make it a great day!!
Lisa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment