Icon

Icon

Friday, April 22, 2016

ClassAct

My sister is a high school English teacher. She has had a college student observing her class for this past semester. The young lady's stint is up on Tuesday, so Adalia asked if I would make a card she could tuck a gift card in for this student. 

I will probably make a few others so she has some options to choose from, but really who (or should I say whooo?) can resist this little guy?


The card base is Pool Party. The orange is Tangelo Twist, cut out with my stitched die, as is the white layer. On to the white layer, I took the colors of copics I used to color my image and tapped little dots all over the paper to create a coordinating backdrop. I stamped the sentiment to that layer, and fussy cut my image and applied him with dimentionals. Lastly, I added a few sequins to finish him off.....

The sentiment and image are from Unity Stamps and is called Class Act Owl.

I hope she likes it.  :)

Make it a great day!!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment