Icon

Icon

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

SIP134colors

This week's challenge for Stamp, Ink, Paper is some fun colors.......

I had some fun with these ones, and I am not usually much of a "pink" person.  :)



I used Melon Mambo, Berry Burst, and Calipso Coral inks and the sketchy heart from the wood crate bundle stamps to create a background on the first card.  Then I used my rotary stamp to make the sentiment along with the word "you" cut from a die.


The card base on both is Melon Mambo.  I used a piece of dsp from the woodgrain stack to stamp my favorite chicken on to for the second card.  Used same colors.  Layered it on to a piece of Baked Brown Sugar before adhering it to the card base and tied on some twine.


Please play along if you have some time.
Would love to see your creations!!!

No automatic alt text available.

Make it a great day!!
Hug your pets.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment