Icon

Icon

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

SIP132CakeWalk

Hello!!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's challenge for 
Stamp, Ink, Paper,
this week, we are enjoying some CAKE!!!!
Make a card with a cake on it.....

So, I started out stamping a wedding cake, and had a totally different idea in mind.
I didn't care for how it was coming together, so I went in a totally different direction......

Ended up with a Birthday card instead!!


I like this fun Picture Perfect Party dsp from the new Saleabration catalog.  Thanks to Ms Andrea Tracy-Tucker for sending me some!!!  She also gifted me with the pretty lime ribbon I used.  :)
The sentiments are from an old SU birthday set, the cake image is from Big Day, I believe.
All were stamped in Bermuda Day.  The dsp layer, sentiments, and image are all adhered with dimensionals.  

Hope you can find some time to join in this week!!  I would love to see what you come up with.
Just click on the image below to be taken to the challenge page.....

No automatic alt text available.

Make it a great week!!
Hug your pets!!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment