Icon

Icon

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

SIP131emboss

Happy 2018 Everyone!!!
Here's hoping for a great year for each of us!!

The first challenge for Stamp, Ink, Paper for the new year is all about Embossing.....

I need a few winter cards, as I was a bit busy in December, and didn't get to Christmas cards. So this is one of them.....


My plan is to send out some wintery cards to at least the peeps that sent cards to me...... Hoping this isn't too "Christmassy" because of the colors, but I still think it is cute.  :)

My reasons for not getting out Christmas cards are several....... Until last week, I was juggling to jobs, which isn't so bad, unless one is a third shift job.  As of this week, the third shift job is my only one. I think the two jobs made me exhausted, which made me more susceptible to the flu that was going around.  I got so bad that I even went to the doctor, which anyone who knows me, knows that I hate going to the doctor.

I also got married in December.  That was part of the reason I went to the doctor....... Didn't want to be coughing all over Titus as we said "I do".  :)  We got married at a local state park, so outdoors, in 4 degree weather.  Crazy, I know!!  lol

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Hope you can find some time to join in this week's challenge.
Just click on the image below....

Image may contain: text


And have a great first week of 2018!!
Hug your pets.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment