Icon

Icon

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

SIP#39 sketch

Hello!!  It's time for another Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!

http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-gx

I just fell in love with this new birthday set from Unity Stamp Co called "....so glad you were born."


 Had to have it the minute I saw it, and so I thought I would ink it up for this challenge.....


I started with a base of Pool Party, cut my white layer, and my dsp layers and sentiment with my stitched dies, can you tell I love my stitched dies??  lol 


I colored in my cake using my copic markers.  They were given to me by a friend, and I am finding I just may need more....they are great!!  Then I fussy cut the cake and stuck him on my card with some dimentionals.

As usual, I stamped an extra image, just in case I messed up when coloring or cutting, so I made an extra card that is very similar......




Hope you enjoy my take on this week's sketch, and also hope you find time to join us!! 

Make it a great day!!
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and now I think I need this stamp set! You are an enabler! lol

    ReplyDelete