Icon

Icon

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

SIP#38-colors

Happy Tuesday!!  And welcome to challenge #38 at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!


When I saw these colors, I immediately jumped at the chance to pull out my new Botanical Builder Framelits to try em out for the first time!!  I am so glad I got them!! They are addictive.....I see them getting a lot of use in the future!!



The base of my card is Pear Pizzaz, the dsp is from the SAB pack from a few years back called Sweet Sorbet (I must admit that I am hording several packs of it, cuz it is awesome!!). I cut the corner of the dsp first, after moving the die around on the paper for several minutes, lol, cuz I couldn't quite decide where I wanted to cut it.....  Then I cut out several flowers in the Blushing Bride and Sahara Sand, and some leaves in Pear Pizazz and Old Olive.  Finished it off with some 'bling' and a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Sentiment is punched out with the Word Window punch and layered with the Modern Label punch.

These are very pretty colors! Hope you can find some time to join our challenge this week!!  :)

Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment