Icon

Icon

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

SIP105simplethings

Summer is here!!  YAY!!  
And, after way more than our share of rain, northern Wisconsin actually got some sunshine today!! 

This week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper is all about summer fun.  
I have never been a beach goer. My idea of summer fun is being in a boat, or a campsite, or on a hiking trail......



The base of my card is Pool Party cardstock.  I ran the top half of the card through the Big Shot with the new Ruffled embossing folder.  Not only does it make pretty ruffles, it make pretty waves!!

The image is from Great Impressions, the sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I colored the image with my Copics, and wound some sparkly, multi-colored twine around the base before adhering the stamped images with dimensionals.  The fishy paper clip in the top corner is something I found in a drawer.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will join us by posting a card about your idea of summer fun!!

Make it a great day!
Hug your pets.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment