Icon

Icon

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

SIP102cheers



Thanks for stopping by to check out my design team card for this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!

This week we have a "Masculine" card theme.....and I happen to have a brother with a birthday coming up. And my brother happens to like beer.  lol


I enjoy making punch art. I had seen something similar on Pinterest, but it was a big mug, and I wasn't sure how to make the gold strips for the mug. Then I had the thought to make it a smaller mug, using the SU Word Window punch, and I was off!!  The "foam" on the top is made with the clouds from the Lawn Fawn set "Spring Showers". I cut a strip of white card stock to fit the three gold strips, and sponged the edges of that piece, the clouds, and the gold strips.

The mug handles were made with two circle punches - 1 1/2" and 1".

The sentiment is from SU's "Greetings" thinlit dies. I adhered my mugs of beer to a piece of Tip Top Taupe dsp, and put it on a matching base.  Stuck on a few sequins to finish it off.

This was my first attempt, didn't like it so much..... 


I hope my brother likes it.  I may attach it to a six pack....he would like that!!

Hope you can find some time to join us!!
Just click on the badge below to be taken to the challenge page....


Make it a great day!!
Thanks again for stopping by.
Hug your pets.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment