Icon

Icon

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SIP76embossing

Hello, and thanks for stopping in to check out this week's card.

It is all about embossing this week.  Use a favorite embossing folder or heat emboss. Your choice.

I did some heat embossing on my card last week, so I went for a couple of my fave embossing folders for this week.  I couldn't decide which one to use for the background,,,,, so I used both!!


The birch trees have been a favorite since I got it, and I love the falling snow.  I ran a Pool Party ink pad down each folder before embossing on white paper, just to add a touch of color to the sky.


I cut the snowy panel to fit the card front, and cut the birch tree panel and the sentiment panel with my stitched dies from Gina Steimel.  The deer dies are from her as well, and are cut out of Chocolate Chip cardstock.  The deer and sentiment panel are popped up with dimensionals, The clear sequins that finish off the card are from Pretty Pink Posh,which I purchased through the Stamp, Ink, Paper Store.

Are you all ready for Christmas??  I am nowhere near ready!!  I haven't even decided for sure what my Christmas card is going to be this year!!  This card I am using for an Aunt who has a December birthday.  She is and avid deer hunter, and loves all the cards I make that have deer on them.  This is right up her alley.

Make it a great day!!
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment