Icon

Icon

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

SIP75colors





Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's challenge!!

I must admit I struggled with this one.  I have been staring at these cards for three days, trying to decide what to do!!  lol   But, I like how they turned out in the end.....


The base of both is Pool Party. Then I stamped the Hardwood and my wagon wheel (which is from Serendipity Stamps) in Pool Party. I cleaned up my stamps and then stamped each with Versamark and heat embossed using my copper powder from Stampin Up.


The sentiment on this one is from the retired "Remembering Christmas".  I finished card off with some copper brads and copper thread.


The sentiment on this card is from the retired "More Merry Messages".  I added copper thread to this one as well.

All the layers were cut out with my stitched dies from Gina Steimel.

Hope you enjoy my creations.  Thanks again for stopping by!!
Please take some time to enter this challenge.  I would love to see how you use these colors together!!

Hug your pets!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment