Icon

Icon

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

SIP58sketch

Once again, we have a sketch challenge for you this week!!



 I can't get enough of sketch challenges. Just LOVE em!!




My card base is Bermuda Bay, the dsp layer is from he Serene Scenery dsp stack (which I love).  I cut out a tag using Very Vanilla, and stamped a little background on it with some Swirly Scribbles.  I originally left the tag blank, but it looked like it needed a little sumthin.  I also outlined the tag with my Bermuda Bay marker.



The flower and sentiment are Crushed Curry, sentiment stamped in black. The "love " and flower are from Sunshine Wishes Dies. The tag is adhered with dimensionals, and I glued on a few sequins.

And, yes, I liked the sketch so much.... I did a spare!!  lol   It was a good excuse to stay sitting at my desk in front of my fan.....it is MEGA hot here in northern Wisconsin.


Hope you can find some time to join in this week's challenge!!
Thank you for stopping by!!

Make it a great day!!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment