Icon

Icon

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

SIP55



Welcome the this week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

As anyone who knows me will tell you, sketch challenges are my FAVORITE!!!  :)
And this one is a fun one!!

Three of my favorite men have birthdays in July. My "other half", my little brother (who, at 35, isn't so little anymore), and my Uncle Butch. 

This card will go in the mail tomorrow, so it gets to my uncle by the weekend.....


I purchased this stamp with my uncle in mind.  For as long as I can remember, he has helped us with our firewood.  He also used to cut his own, but now just cuts it to sell from his yard.


The card base is Chocolate Chip, the dsp from the Adventure Stack from a few years back. The piece with the sentiment is Baked Brown Sugar. The sentiment and image are stamped in Choc Chip.  The company name on the end of the stamp is Hannahstamps.com


A little story behind the coffee can.....  So, I was raised in the tiny, tiny town of Butternut, WI. Therefore, for some reason, I am inclined to collect Butternut coffee cans.  Silly, I know.  Titus was peddling his crafts at the local flee market last week and found this cute lil guy.  I just LOVE it!!  I kinda want to crack it open to see the coupon, and to see if the coffee still smells like coffee after all these years!!  lol   So far, I have restrained myself.  So far......

Please take a moment to join this week's challenge.
Make it a great week!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment