Icon

Icon

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

SIP 36 Designer's Choice

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!!  Welcome to challenge #36 at Stamp, Ink, Paper.


This was a struggle for me!! I just couldn't choose!!  lol  I have WAY too many favorites to fit on just one card.  :) But, I kept at it, and narrowed it down to a few of my many faves.


I love the browns/neutrals.  I chose Crumb Cake for this one.  I love my stitched dies, and put them to use.  I love to color, and love sponging, so did both of those.


Among my favorite stamp sets are Lovely as a Tree, Hardwood, and Changing Seasons, so those came out.  I also love the Butterfly Thinlit dies, and twine, so added those. 
 
 
 
 

The Hello Friend sentiment I used on the inside of the card is a "go-to" for me as well.


And I have been hoarding that adorable little wooden butterfly for months, thought this was a good spot for it.

Wow. I did manage to fit a lot of my faves on this little card.
Hope you enjoy it!!
Also hope to see some of your favorite things when you enter this week's challenge!!

Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment