Icon

Icon

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

SIP #33...colors

Welcome to the 33rd challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper!! 
This week is color challenge.

http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-e1

I am trying to replenish my card supply at a local beauty shop, and needed some sympathy cards. Just yesterday received "Bloom With Hope" in the mail (I bought it from a fellow stamper).  I had wanted this set for some time, wished I had bought it when I had the opportunity!!  So once I had it, I inked it up right away!!



The card base is black, topped with a layer of Real Red. I stamped the flower and leaves from my "new" set in black, and stamped an extra flower on some scrap paper.



 I colored in the extra flower and cut it out. Attached it to my card with dimentionals.  Finished it off with a sentiment from the same set, and a few black dots.

I always stamp a few extras, just in case I mess up, so I also did one in blue.....



I really like how they turned out. I saw a similar card on Pinterest, but when I went back to find it, I had no luck..... so I am not too sure how close mine came to what gave me the inspiration.

I hope you all have some time to join in this week's challenge!!
We are due to get several inches of snow over the next few days, so I am hoping to get lots of cards made for my 'stash'.  :)
Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment