Icon

Icon

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

SIP #10, Miss you Mom

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!  So honored that my suggestion was used for this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge.  I saw this photo online and just fell in love.


Had lots of ideas floating around in my head, but I just kept coming back to "home".  To me, home always meant Mom.  She made this house the place we all wanted to visit, the place we all wanted to be.  Living here since she passed away has been hard. I believe card making, friends and family have helped to keep me sane during these last two years. I miss her every day.


The base of the card is Smokey Slate, topped with a layer of Irresistibly Yours dsp, which I sponged with a light layer of Tempting Turquoise. The images are from Unity Stamp Co.

Hope you enjoy my card, and hope you take a moment to play along this week.

Happy crafting!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment