Icon

Icon

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

SIP126

Happy Thanksgiving week!!
Hope you are getting to enjoy some extra holiday time with family and friends.  Safe travels if you are heading out and about.  :)

This week at Stamp, Ink, Paper......
our challenge for you is "Grateful, Thankful, Blessed".
I went with a simple "thank you" card.  I had made some similar to send out after my dad passed away earlier this year, and I needed a few more for some coworkers recently. I had just loved how they turned out, so I made more of them, almost the same.


I started with my "go to" stamp set, Lovely as a Tree.
I stamped it in black, and sponged in some colors using Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzazz.  I then attached the white layer to coordinating cardstock, and done!!

A quick and simple card.  I can always count on that stamp set to help me out if I am ever at a loss for something to make.  :)

Please join us if you can!! Just click on the badge below......

No automatic alt text available.

Have a safe and Blessed Thanksgiving.
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment