Icon

Icon

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

SIP115colors

Welcome to this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge.
This week, we have some awesome colors for you to play with.

I must admit, I struggled a bit with this one.  My first several ideas just didn't pan out.
So, I decided to play with my "Crazy" friends!!  :)


I colored my critters with copics. Cut them out with their matching dies. Applied them to the cards with dimensionals.  The splatter spot on the dog card are from Timeless Textures. The dots on the dog card are from "You are Here" and the sentiment, which cracks me up, is from "Riley & Company".


 The dots on the bird card are a retired Stampin Up item, as is the patterned paper.  I cut the layers out with my stitched dies from Gina Steimel.  The sentiment is from "Crackerbox Palace".


Hope you can find some time to join in this week's challenge.  I would love to see what you all do with these colors!!


Make it a great week!!
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment