Icon

Icon

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

SIP108floral

Thanks for stopping by to check out this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!  This week it all about flowers.....


I am loving this new "ruffles" embossing folder!!  It is so pretty and fun. I embossed some Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, the flowers are from "Grateful Bunch". The leaves were punched out with the retired bird punch.  Not sure where the shiny ribbon came from (I just happened to find it in the ribbon drawer).  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.


I also made this guy......


I used some of the new daisy dsp, which is another new favorite of mine!!

Hope you can find some time to join this week's challenge....who doesn't like flowers??  :)


Thanks again for stopping by!!!
Make it a great day...
....and hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment