Icon

Icon

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

SIP86kindness

This week the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge is all about kindness.....
How kind of you to stop by!!  :)


I knew I had a stamp about kindness, it just took me a bit of digging to find it.  The sentiment is from a retired Stampin Up set, 'Friend to Friend'. The images are from Stamps by Judith......and are also some that I have had years and years, and still love!!


The paper color is Old Olive, I stamped the jar with Lost Lagoon, and the flowers I stamped with Crushed Curry. 

Hope you have enjoyed my card....and can find some time to share some kindness (and a project) with us!!  :)


Just click on the challenge image above, and you will be magically taken right to the challenge page.  :)

I hope you have a week filled with kindness!
Hug your pets!
Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment