Icon

Icon

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

SIP84

This week's challenge is................ a tic tac toe!!


I admit I was kinda all over the board when trying to figure out my card,  lol


I ended up going across the bottom, But also realized I went down the middle, too.  :)  Daffodil Delight is my main color, the blue embossed layer is one I had in my stash, already embossed, so I am just gonna call it light blue.  :)


The sentiment is from the new balloon SU stamp set. All my "happy birthday" sentiments I could find were too small, til I noticed this one.

Sorry my post isn't very detailed.  I am fighting the flu, have been for about 4 days now.
If you have any questions about items used, or anything, just post a comment, and I promise to reply.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hug your pets.  :)

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment