Icon

Icon

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tough

I love winter.  Well, until I have to drive in it.  :)
I love to watch the snowfall from indoors, love how pretty the yard looks after a new batch of snow falls.  But, don't care for shoveling it or having to drive in it.  Especially when winter goes on and on....   But, right now it is just beginning.  We have only had snow on the ground for a few weeks, so it is still pretty....... for now.....

I love snowflakes and snowmen on cards, though, and never get sick of either of those!!!
So this challenge is perfect!!!



I have a cousin who is battling cancer.  I try to send her a card every week or two.  When I saw this Unity set, I thought of her right away.  And when I saw this challenge, my thought went right to pairing my new stamp with some snowflakes.


The ard base is Pool Party cardstock. The image and sentiment are cut out with my stitched rectangles from Gina Steimel. The embossing folder is the retired Northern Flurry.  The coloring is done with copics.

Now to send this off to Michele..... which means going outside into the snow......
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hug your pets!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment