Icon

Icon

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

SIP51Sunsets

Thank you for stopping by to check out this week's Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge!!


This week the theme, as you can see, is sunsets...... And, we will not discuss how many tries it took me to get this card to look like what I had in mind.....  lol


The card base is Basic Gray, the dsp layer is from, of all things, the Have a Cuppa dsp stack. The image is stamped in Basic Gray and is from Pink Ink Stamp Co. I masked off all but the sky and used Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist and Real Red to sponge the sunrise (yes, I am a rebel, and prefer mine to be a sunrise! Don't tell the boss!!) The water, sand and roof are colored with copic markers.


I wanted the lighthouse to be in business, so I used a touch of Wink of Stella marker in glitter white to create a beacon.

The dsp and image are both cut out using stitched dies from Gina Steimel.
The image is attached to the dsp with dimentionals. The sentiment is from the Sale-a-Bration set "Hello" and is stamped in black.  I gave my friend Andrea the choice of with or without sequins, and so sequins it is!!  Silly that I even bothered to ask her, she is crazy sequin lady!!!  lol

Hope you enjoyed my creation, and can find some time to join us this week.
Make it a great day!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment