Icon

Icon

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

SIP31hb

Welcome to challenge 31 at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!  This week it is a Birthday Theme challenge....

http://stampinkpaper.com/2016/01/sip-challenge-31-birthday/


It has been bitter, bitter cold here the last few days. It did not get above zero yesterday, and sits at -4 degrees right now. This inspired me to use some bright, summery colors for my card. I am trying to combat the gloom that is outside today.....

 
The base is Crushed Curry, topped with some Cherry on Top dsp. I cut a tag with my Chalk Talk framelits in white, and sponged part of the tag with Crushed Curry. I then stamped my sentiment from Unity on to the tag, topped the tag with some Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon tied with some green/white twine and a Bermuda Bay button.  I cut out a cupcake from some coordinating dsp and attached it to the tag, attached the tag to card with dimentionals and finished it off with a few sequins..
 
 

Please take a moment to enter this week's challenge.  If you are anything like me, you can always use an extra birthday card or two on hand!!

Make it a great week!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment