Icon

Icon

Thursday, December 17, 2015

StampinFriendsChristmas



Welcome to the Stampin Friends Blog Hop - Christmas Edition!!!  :) 

If you have arrived here from Twila Davis' page, thanks for continuing on to mine!!
The previous button will take you back to her page if needed.

http://stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com/2015/12/stampin-friends-blog-hop-december.html

 
Guest hoppers for this month are:
and
I m sure you will enjoy their goodies as you hop along.
 
This month's hop is all about Christmas, which is my favorite holiday and my favorite time of year!!  I love that my friends and I use Christmas as an excuse to get together to bake and visit. I love that my family is all together on Christmas Day. 
 
I am finally getting around to wrapping gifts, and found that I need more tags, so I whipped up a few more, and my card was inspired by one I found on Pinterest. I love ornaments, and my tree is all red and green.
 
 
The card base is Old Olive, the papers used for the ornaments are from a K Company pack that I purchased at a local store.  I punched various sized circles in a piece of white cardstock, then punched out circles a size larger from the patterned paper and placed them under the white. I drew the hangers with a marker, the ornament topper is punched from the Modern Label punch. The sentiment is from the newer Six Sayings set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler. I added some sparkle with a few sequins.
 
 
On to the gift tags.....
 
 

The Santa suit tag is made with Cherry Cobbler, with a black strip for his belt, and a white strip for the bottom of his coat. I cut a tiny square out of silver glitter paper to make a shiny belt buckle, the buttons I stamped using the eraser on my pencil which I inked up with Memento black ink.

The tree tag is cut from craft paper. I drew the tree on with an Old Olive marker, cut a star out with my Perfect Pines framelit.

The snowman is white cardstock, with a Pool Party hat. I added some sparkle with some silver ribbon on his hat, along with an orange button to match his nose.  I again used my pencil eraser to make his eyes and mouth, drew on a carrot for his nose.

All tags are 2 inches wide, and cut out with the tag topper punch, but any shape would work for the top of the tags, I think. Some coordinating ribbon, and you are done!!  :)

I hope you have enjoyed my Christmas goodies. 
I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy 2016.
Lisa



And now, you can continue on to my friend Andrea Tracy-Tucker's page by using the next button. I have had a sneak peak at her goodies, and am sure you will enjoy them!

http://onestampinmothertucker.blogspot.com/2015/12/stampin-friends-it-is-holiday-hop.html
 
 
 
 
 

26 comments:

  1. I can always use tags. And you gave me the idea that simple is fine. I love the tags and I think I can duplicate without a lot of fuss. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Tags are really cute also. TFS>! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all but the snowman tag is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the card and how easy it is and same with the tags. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such cute and fun tags and card! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the tags,,,,and the use of some buttons,,,great job on the card also

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable tags! And I love how you used the Modern Label Punch for the tops of the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Christmas too, but Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute Christmas card and super fun tags. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! I'm going to have to do this to use up some of my Christmas DSP in style. Thanks for the great idea!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and your tags are awesome! Love that snowman tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute tag and great card!! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card and super cute tags! I especially like the clever way you used the Modern Punch for the ornament tops. You've inspired me. Merry Christmas, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your tags, Cute and simple. Love ornament cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing the tags we always seem to need some at the last minute. Yours seemed fairly easy to make and so cute. I will have to try make them....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love your card and your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute tags and love your card. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute tags and really like the card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is a great example of WHY we keep all those stinkin' DSP scraps! And your tags are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your ornament card and the gift tags. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome Card and Gift tags! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This project is just so very Cheerful and so Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Lisa! I just wanted to thank you for my gift for winning the December Blog Hop! Your card was cute as can be, and I love the Moosling Stamp! Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete