Icon

Icon

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

SIP#24 color challenge

Good Tuesday Morning All!!!  Welcome to the 24th challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  This week is a color challenge..... Please take  moment to join us and enter a card!!

http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-ax


Although these colors could be a great twist on Christmas colors, I needed a break from 'all things Christmas', so I went a different direction.......



I pulled out an "old" favorite, the Butterfly Basics and the thinlits.  The dsp background is from the Cherry on Top stack. I layered it on top of a case of white cardstock, after I stamped on it with the ferns and the flower from Butterfly Basics. I cut a large circle in the dsp with a circle die. I added some bling to the butterflies, and DONE!!



Pretty simple idea, but I like how it turned out!!  Now back to Christmas cards....sigh....

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!!  Safe travels if you are headed out to share the holiday with friends or family!!!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Lisa! I love those gorgeous butterflies and the bit of flora in the background.

    ReplyDelete