Icon

Icon

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

SIP #17 Floral

Hello, and thanks for stopping by!!  Welcome to Stamp, Ink, Paper's 17th challenge. This week's theme is all things 'Floral'.

 I decided to drag out an old favorite, Regarding Dahlias.  This poor stamp has gotten A LOT of use...... I just love it.  Another fave is Bermuda Bay, so together, easy decision.



I stamped the image first on some scrap paper, fussy cut it, then used that image to mask off the first (corner) flower I stamped, then stamped the others beside it.  The sentiment is Crazy About You, and the die cut word is from the Hello You Thinlits.  Then I just added a little bling, and done!!  :)

I hope you enjoyed my card, and hope that you join this week's challenge......who doesn't like flowers, right??  :)

Make it a great day!!
Lisa


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Deba!!! And thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely card Lisa! I love the softness of the monochromatic color scheme. Perfectly balanced combination of images and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masking, Lisa! A gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete